Monday, July 8, 2013

Chapeau

My hat got stolen a little while ago.  Now I have a new and improved one!


Tilley hats are the best hats in the world.  I went with gray this time instead of off white because presumably it will show the sweat stains less... plus the gray style was much more comfortable.  It still makes me sad that somebody would run off with my favourite hat but at least I did get to upgrade from a stained old hat to a pretty and better fitting one.  My hat is tipped to the folks who funded the replacement.  :)

Today I took it out for a test run in a savage downpour and was much pleased.  To be fair the rain did run off the back of the hat and end up on my back but nothing is perfect - my head was perfectly dry!

1 comment:

  1. Looking very good! We saw pictures of that rain storm on the national news and I think you needed a boat, swimsuit and life jacket to handle it.

    ReplyDelete